Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day One:

Oh my gosh guys! I can't believe it's finally here!! :D The day has come where we get to pack again to see MORE brothers and sisters!! (or son and daughter) All the Harberts family is doing now is packing away.. you should see our house, maybe you've been over when the twins are busy making mess, yeah come over now, i mean even mom is making a disaster! It's awesome!! :D  Only one more day and we get to be on that awesome (sarcastic) plane ride over again!! I will keep you updated all throughout the trip! By the way, this is jurnea :)  Thanks for following!  I'll be posting pictures and tons of other stuff, and also just telling you what's up :D Thanks for following!! Lots of love!
-Jurnea Harberts

P.S. Sorry bout the white!! I'll try to remember it from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment