Saturday, January 19, 2013

Almost home!!!!!!!

Well I don't have much time because hopefully we'll be boarding soon, but just wanted to let everyone know all of our flights have gone as well as they could have!  Both of our long flights actually got in early so we had over 5 hours in Minneapolis!  We got through customs and immigration very smoothly and all of our bags were here!  The twins did great on the both flights--slept a lot so that was good!  Mom, Dad, and I all got a few hours.  On the second flight I didn't sleep at all..I studied organic chemistry for 7 hours...I know that sounds like a joke but it actually happened--must be going crazy from all the time changes and weird food!! haha  Well I'm going to go get all my stuff packed up so we are ready to board! (I'm just a tad excited to be home--missing my friends quite a bit!!) I'm not sure if Mom is planning to blog to say how the twins react to the house/rooms/everything but if not, thank you for all your prayers and support!!

Kesh

No comments:

Post a Comment