Saturday, January 12, 2013

Amsterdam airport!

We made to Amsterdam!! Mom and I got a bunch of sleep on the flight and dad watched some movies.. Our flight got in around 45 minutes early so now we have almost a 4.5 hour layover here. We got McDonalds and this time it was only $14ish (for 2 sandwiches and 2 small drinks..yikes!) But still better than last time when we got 5 sandwiches/fries for $60!! Pray for mother to not die from being cold--our last flight and this airport are freeeeezing!! I'm wearing capris, sweatpants, shirt, long sleeved shirt, and a zippy and I'm still pretty chilly! Mom n dad thought I was so silly for bringing my own blanket, but jokes on them I guess because now they both want to cuddle up with it!! I'm going to try to get some homework done though, I'll post when we get to the hotel! Almost there!!!!

Kesh

No comments:

Post a Comment