Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Relax/zoo day..

Salem!

Today we had a pretty chill/relax day..we slept in until around 8 (never thought I'd consider 8am sleeping in--yikes!!) then headed up to have breakfast!  Jurnea-I tried th cornflakes with hot milk..not my favorite but definitely not the worst thing on the buffet (ingera).  We came back to the room and hung around until around 12:30.  Then we went to the zooo :)  I can't remember the exact name of the zoo but it had something to do with lions and it was very appropriate as there were probably 15 lions at this zoo!! We went to the post office (street with a ton of little vendors) and got some coffee on the way to lunch at the Bloom.  We all pretty much stuck to the same thing we ate yesterday--we're very adventurous, I know ;) We went to the Care Center for awhile and Apiyo got her hair braided and extensions put in...it looks quite a bit better than my attempt yesterday!! Tressa-Mom says we may be calling you for help very quickly!  When we got home from the Care Center we had supper and now we're just hangin out in the room.  The twins took a bath and now they're kicking the soccer ball around and giggling alot--best sound in the world :)  Prayer request of the day-Mom hasn't really been feeling well all day..her stomach has been acting up and today she looked like she was about to faint on numerous occasions.  So if you all could just pray for her to be feeling better that would be great!!  I guess that's pretty much all I have for today!  Tomorrow we have a coffee ceremony at the Care Center and we're going to a traditional supper--I'll blog about it tomorrow but just thought I'd fill you in on the plans :)  Hope everything is going well back at home!!

Kesh

No comments:

Post a Comment